The SBA offers numerous loan programs to assist small business owners to start, manage and grow their businesses. Here are some of the most popular SBA loan programs:
SBA Express Program
- Lower Interest Rates - Rates can be fixed or variable and are tied to the prime rate (as published in The Wall Street Journal), LIBOR, or the optional peg rate (published quarterly in the Federal Register), but they may not exceed SBA maximums
- Flexible repayment options and longer terms than traditional loans
- Borrow up to $350,000
- Maximum SBA Guaranty is 50%.
- Quick Turnaround - May receive a response to your application in less than 2 days.
- Use the funds for working capital, equipment, inventory, or real estate purchases, or to expand facilities
SBA Patriot Express Pilot Loan
- Loans for veterans and members of the military community wanting to establish or expand small businesses.
- Can be used for a variety of proceeds including: Start up costs, Equipment purchases, Business-occupied real-estate purchases, Inventory, Managing your existing business...
- Smaller credit requests, allowing expedited and streamlined application process
- Line of credit or term loan up to $500,000
7(a) General Small Business Loans
- Ideal for businesses that may not meet the conventional lending collateral or cash flow requirements
- Often provide longer terms than conventional lending
- Proceeds can be used to provide long-term working capital to use to pay operational expenses, accounts payable and/or to purchase inventory or to purchase equipment, machinery, furniture, fixtures, supplies or materials or to construct a new building or refinance existing business debt or even to establish a new business.
- SBA guarantee limited to $1.5 million, $5 million maximum on the loan amount
Real Estate & Equipment Loans: CDC/504
- This program is designed to provide financing for the purchase of fixed assets, which usually means real estate, buildings and machinery, at below market rates.
- Applicant has a tangible net worth less than $15 million and an average net income less than $5.0 million after taxes for the preceding two years.
- Provides growing businesses with long-term financing for purchasing land, constructing new buildings, expanding facilities, or purchasing long-term machinery and equipment
- No working capital permitted
- Maximum 504 debentures sizes: $5 million for regular loans; $5 million for public policy loans; $5.5 million for small manufacturer loans
Contact our mortgage advisors. We are just a call away, call us at o: 305.396.3900 or click the button below to apply online.Apply Now
Thanks Don for helping me with this transaction. I appreciate the consistent communication and staying on top of the process from start to finish. Look forward to the next deal!
Rob Wiseman — a month ago
I believed my only choice was to sell off the mixed-use property I inherited at a loss since it required immediate rehabilitation. My fix-and-flip loans from Fast Commercial Capital saved me. In addition to being quick, the fundraising process was simple. My understanding of what I was getting into was fully assured by the team's thorough explanations of all the words. The house needed some work, but I was able to repair it and sell it for a healthy profit. They are really prompt and effective, living up to their reputation!
Ethan Jackson — 4 months ago
Don and the team at Fast Commercial Capital understand the important role they play in your business activities and are there to help you get the best outcome and they provide clear and transparent advice along the way. Thanks again guys for bringing your expert knowledge and hard work to the table.
Lonnie Sorrells — a month ago
As a small business owner looking to expand, I hit a roadblock with traditional lenders. That's when I stumbled upon Fast Commercial Capital. I needed quick access to working capital for inventory and marketing. Not only did they process my application on process my application on received the funds in less than 72 hours. The team was incredibly responsive and simplified a process that usually gives me a headache. Can't recommend them enough!
Liam Garcia — 4 months ago